Jiangyin Huaxing Diamond Tools Factory Co., Ltd

Pursuit of higher quality     Sincere build credibility

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Shopping Online
Home ProductsCeramic Nail Drill Bit

Red Color Bullet Type Nail Ceramic Bit , Durable Pedicure / Manicure Machine Tools

Certification
Good quality Electric Nail Drill Bits for sales
Good quality Electric Nail Drill Bits for sales
The products from Huaxing are always good and stable. We have cooperated for 5 years without any problem And their service is also excellant.

—— Philippe

More than 3 years good cooperation. Even there were little problems,the after-sales service was good and solved them soon. We trust Huaxing.

—— Richard Decia

I'm Online Chat Now

Red Color Bullet Type Nail Ceramic Bit , Durable Pedicure / Manicure Machine Tools

China Red Color Bullet Type Nail Ceramic Bit , Durable Pedicure / Manicure Machine Tools supplier
Red Color Bullet Type Nail Ceramic Bit , Durable Pedicure / Manicure Machine Tools supplier Red Color Bullet Type Nail Ceramic Bit , Durable Pedicure / Manicure Machine Tools supplier

Large Image :  Red Color Bullet Type Nail Ceramic Bit , Durable Pedicure / Manicure Machine Tools

Product Details:

Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: HUAXING
Certification: ISO
Model Number: HXTC00

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 100Piece
Price: USD
Packaging Details: Plastic tube
Delivery Time: 1-7 days after payment
Payment Terms: Western Union, L/C, T/T, Paypal
Supply Ability: 5000 Pieces Per Month
Detailed Product Description
Coarseness: Fine Color: Red
Usage: Nail Art Cutter Height: 13mm
Head Diameter: 6.3mm Overall Length: 40mm

3/32'' Shank Diamter Red Color Bullet Type Ceramic Nail Drill Bit Manicure Pedicure Tools​

 

Quick View

 

Type: Flame

Material: Zirconia Ceramic

Head Color : White, pink, black, etc

Head Diameter : 6.3mm

Head Length:13mm

Total Length:40mm

Shank Diameter : 2.35mm(3/32'')

 

Advantage

1. Antibacterial.
2. No clogging.
3. Corrosion resistant - no rust.
4. Heat resistant - prevent the overheating damage.

5. Excellent durability and cutting performance.

 

Payment

 

T/T in advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.
L/C irrevocable L/C at sight.
Western Union 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.
Paypal

30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping, and we need to discuss

the handling charge.

 

Ceramic Nail Drill Bits Photo

 

Red Color Bullet Type Nail Ceramic Bit , Durable Pedicure / Manicure Machine ToolsRed Color Bullet Type Nail Ceramic Bit , Durable Pedicure / Manicure Machine Tools

Contact Details
Jiangyin Huaxing Diamond Tools Factory Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Sherry

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)